Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mill Creek FHA & VA Streamline Refinance Opportunity

With today's interest rates in the low 4's, many homeowners that have FHA and VA mortgages are able to take advantage of lowering their payment and interest rate saving them thousands of dollars over time. But, as I advise all of my home owners, you must evaluate the total cost of the refinance and actual savings to make sure that the "cost-to-benefit ratio makes sense. Well, with today's interest rates as low as they are, many of my home owners are opting for a slightly higher than "cost" rate to allow for the bank to pay all of their closing costs. This presents a unique opportunity for the homeowner to have "No Out-of-Pocket" costs in the refinance of their home loan. For example, as recently as today (Sept. 1, 2010) I was able to lock in a couple of handfuls of clients at 4.375% on a 30-yr fixed rate and the bank was able to cover my loan fee of $595 and all 3rd party closing costs, saving my clients, on average of $185/month (based on a $300,000 loan amount). A HUGE additional plus, NO APPRAISAL REQUIRED!!!

Take a couple of minutes to watch the 2 minute video that I put together that explains the qualifying criteria as well as the simple streamline process:

At Hometown Lending here in Silver Lake, we are a HUD endorsed lender with in-house underwriting. I am happy to provide you a FREE mortgage check-up and rate quote. Let me show you how at no cost, expense, or inconvenience to you, I can help you take advantage of a unique opportunity and save you thousands of dollars on your mortgage... In order to qualify, you must meet the following criteria:

-Have a FHA or VA mortgage
-Have a credit score of at least 620
-Have made at least 6 payments on your mortgage
-Must document income and employment
-Must be able to document assets for next mortgage payment

If you meet this criteria and would like to contact me to discuss locking in a low rate saving you money every month, I can be reached at (425) 350-7136 or via email at dan.mortgageadvisor@gmail.com

Here is a list of items that I will need to process your FHA or VA Streamlines Refinance.
FHA/VA Streamline Checklist

Here is the secure online mortgage application link that I will ask you to complete.
Dan Keller Secure Online Mortgage Application

I look forward to talking with you soon:)
Dan