Friday, July 30, 2010

The House Key State Bond Program Offers A Zero Down Alternative For First Time Home Buyers

Dan Keller, Everett FHA Mortgage Banker is now approved to fund House Key State Bond Mortgages. We've all heard of FHA financing, it's pretty much the hottest loan program banks are selling today. However, sometimes the 3.5% down payment that is required with FHA is a qualifying issue for our clients. Well, I think, as a matter of fact, I know I have the solution to that problem. It is the Washington State House Key State Bond Program

The State Bond Program requires home buyers (first time home buyers) to attend a House Key Sponsored Home Buyer Education Course with a Washington State Approved House Key Mortgage Lender. The course requirements can be found on my blog that I just created for potential buyers and their agents. Click here for a link to my blog/site for Realtors and buyers that could benefit from FHA down payment assistance
I think I am just as excited to start using this program to help agents market their listings too. Contact me at dan.mortgageadvisor@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like more information on marketing your listings with the House Key State Bond Program

If you are a seller, here's an example - (look at the menu bar) How to market your listing with House Key State Bond Loan Program