Friday, January 29, 2010

Seattle Magazine Honors Dan Keller As One of Seattle Area's Top Mortgage Professionals

My #1 objective when I entered this business full-time in 2007 was to ensure that my clients and their Realtors receive nothing less than an exceptional lending experience working with me and my team. It has taken a few years to iron out some wrinkles, and wrap my hands around this ever-changing business. But in 2009, things began to click, and not only did I have the time of my life funding purchase loans,but in the December 2009 Issue of Seattle Magazine, I was honored as one of the Top Mortgage Professionals in the Seattle Area. Click on the link to see the online version of what was published - Seattle Magazine "Best of 2009" -Seattle Area's Top Mortgage Professionals

It should be noted that without the tools that my broker gave me and the patience and guideance from my loan processor (who by the way is the World's Best not Seattle's Best, the World's Best loan processor), that my learning curve would have been exponentially wider... Thanks Randy and Thank you Naomi!

I look forward to another year of getting to meet many more GREAT people!
Whew-hoooo, Cheers!
Dan