Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dan Keller's Home Ownership For Heroes Program

I have developed this exclusive program so that I may have the opportunity to "Serve Those Who Serve".
  • Teachers
  • Law Enforcement
  • Fire Fighters/EMT's
  • Military/Veterans
  • Physicians/Nurses
  • Boeing Employees

My Home Ownership For Heroes Program is a program that I designed specifically to provide "Everyday Heroes" in our community significant benefits as they buy and own real estate. As a son of a Vietnam Veteran, and as a former teacher/coach, I understand your lifestyle and the very special reasons you have chosen your challenging career. This is my opportunity to give back and Serve You!

It is my commitment to not only give back 25% of my income on your mortgage transaction, but to provide you a Mortgage Concierge Experience that you deserve! For more information on my exclusive program, download my flyer at www.box.net/shared/lgdr5j2ie2

These benefits are significant and are NOT a part of any government program. On average with this program, I provide a lender credit of $500 - $1,500 at closing toward closing costs, pre-paid expenses, and/or buydown points.

You can always go to my website at http://www.mylenderdankeller.com/ for more information on the various loan programs and discounts that I offer in-house to my preferred clients.