Sunday, July 17, 2011

Marysville Meadows Offers Washington USDA Home Loan for Zero Down Financing

As a Washington State USDA Mortgage Writer and Loan Officer, I am seeing a lot of homes in Snohomish County being sold with USDA Financing, but more specifically, homes are selling fast and oftern in the Marysville Meadows in North Marysville with the Washington State USDA Home Loan as the preferred financing option.

Washington State USDA Home Loan

The Washington State USDA Home Loan does have a few restrictions. Below, I address common mistakes that I see other loan officers and realtors make with their clients as it relates to getting approved for a USDA Home Loan.

There are a couple important things to consider as a first time homebuyer as you begin gathering information on buying a home:

(1) Does it make more sense to Rent or Buy right now (CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLE)

(2) Do I even qualify for the Washington State USDA Home Loan
- annual household income restictions
- property eligibility guidelines
- is my credit good enough?
- what is the total monthly payment?

CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE-MENTIONED QUESTIONS




I have put together this website for you to see the True Value in purchasing a home in the Marysville Meadows. Click on the link below...


The Washington State USDA Home Loan Program is changing it's guidelines on October 1, 2011. Please click here - WASHINGTON STATE USDA GUIDELINES - OCTOBER 2011 for more information.

You can also contact me directly at (425) 350-7136 if you have any questions on qualifying for the USDA Home Loan or would like more information on buying a new home in the Meadows. Please contact me for more information on how Dan Keller and the Marysville Meadows can help pay all of your closing costs making this a TRUE Zero Down Home Loan Program!




Click on the link below for your Marysville Meadows USDA Homebuyer's Packet and a special Mortgage Discount for Marysville Meadows buyers.






Example of Total Monthly Payment Breakdown for the Marysville Meadows Home Above:




Contact me directly for more information to see if you qualify for a USDA Home Loan in Marysville and see how I am helping my clients pay off their debt and mortgage in 10 years or less. I can be reached directly at (425) 350-7136 or you can message me below.