Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How To Buy A Home For $100 Down Using FHA?

"Opportunity Is Often Missed By Most People Becasue It Shows Up Dressed In Overalls and Looks Like Work." (Thomas Edison) Wow, was he right!
Check This Out - Click On This Property Below

Buying a HUD home may be a little work, but wow, will it pay off, especially today! The first step is to check my blog daily for an updated list of local "Just Listed" HUD Homes. There aren't many, so when they hit the market, they sell quick.
Next,
(1) Go to my website and get pre-approved www.mylenderdankeller.com
(2) Search for local HUD Homes For Sale at http://is.gd/2nux8
(3) Contact me if you need a Realtor, I'd be happy to refer a pro
I welcome your phone calls and e-mails, so please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (425) 350-7136 or dan.mortgageadvisor@gmail.com I hope that you are ENJOYING this amazing summer!